Oracle Programmer/Analyst III
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Branch Location:||Fort Worth|
The Oracle Programmer/Analyst III - Senior possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately difficult assignments. Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity. Typically analyze, compare and evaluate various courses of action and have the authority to make independent decisions on matters of significance.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems
- Revises computer programs, systems and related procedures to process data.
- Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Submits recommendations for solution.
- Prepares program specifications and diagrams
- Develops coding logic flowcharts.
- Encodes, tests, debugs, and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments.
- Works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
- Decision making is performed independently and will affect business operations to a substantial degree.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Primary Skills Required:
- Oracle Quality (Must have)
- Oracle Forms/reports, OA FRAMEWORK, BI Publisher
- PL/SQL, Oracle Supply Chain/Purchasing/Order Management
- Business Analysis in an IT functional environment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.